Saturday, September 19, 2015

Saturday at the Pond

Tucker and I ventured outside of the apartment today and headed to one of our favorite swimming spots. When we first got there, I threw his tennis ball into a nearby clearing. All of a sudden I turn around and see another large red dog by the water with a bunch of people. I thought Tuck had made himself at home and I had to go save the people from my overly friendly dog! As I make my way over, Tucker comes bounding over the hill and I think to myself, "two Tuckers?!"


We made some new friends including the 2 year old Golden, "Duke". They look and act so similarly it was uncanny! From far away I couldn't tell them apart! We had a blast wearing the dog out.




That sweet face! So determined!

Happy Saturday! We're on our way to the Brad Paisley concert tonight. Hopefully some pictures of that tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment